Software Engineer Australia Migration ANZSCO 261313:
Software Engineer Australia Migration ANZSCO 261313:
Designs, develops, modifies, documents, tests, implements, installs and supports software applications and systems.
Group: 2613 Software and Applications Programmers
design, develop, test, maintain and document program code in accordance with user requirements, and system and technical specifications.
- researching, consulting, analysing and evaluating system program needs
- identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods
- testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
- writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards
- writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures
- providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costings for recommending software purchases and upgrades
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Occupations in this Group
- Algorithm design and development • Compilers – (Compiler Construction, Compiler Theory) • Data structures • Formal languages – (Formal Methods, Functional Programming) • Human Computer Interaction • Object Oriented Programming • Operating systems – (Unix, Linux, Xenix, Network OS) • Programming – (C, C++, Objective C, Visual C, Basic, Visual Basic, Java, Assembler, Cobol, Pascal, PL/1, Fortran, PHP, Pearl, AS3, FoxPro, and similar) • Software Engineering • Systems Programming • Testing strategies and methods – (Software Testing)
- Artificial intelligence • Automata theory • Business Information Systems • Computer Science • Critical Path Method • Database design, Database implementation • Database Management Systems – (Relational Database, Object Oriented Database, RDBMS) • Expert Systems • File Processing • Information Systems • Introduction to ICT – (Introduction to Computer Science, Computer Theory, Introduction to Business Computing, Computer Science I) • Introduction to Information Systems • Management Information Systems • Object Oriented Systems Analysis and Design • Object Oriented technologies • Project Management • Quality management – (Quality Assurance, Software Quality) • Requirements gathering • Software validation – (Software Testing) • Structure of languages • Systems Analysis and Design • Telematics • User Requirements Definition • Web Engineering – (Web Design, Internet Engineering)
As published by Australian Department of Employment
- “Over the five years to November 2019, the number of job openings for Software and Applications Programmers is expected to be above average (between 25,001 and 50,000).
- Employment for this occupation rose very strongly (in percentage terms) in the past five years and rose strongly in the long-term (ten years). Looking forward, employment for Software and Applications Programmers to November 2020 is expected to grow very strongly.
- This is a very large occupation (98,300 in November 2015) suggesting that opportunities should be available in most regions.
- Software and Applications Programmers have a high proportion of full-time jobs (92.4 per cent). For Software and Applications Programmers working full-time, average weekly hours are 38.7 (compared to 40.2 for all occupations) and earnings are high – in the ninth decile. Unemployment for Software and Applications Programmers is below average.
- The most common level of educational attainment for Software and Applications Programmers is Bachelor degree (61.4 per cent).
- Software and Applications Programmers are mainly employed in: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services; Financial and Insurance Services; and Public Administration and Safety.”
- Application Developer, Application Integration Engineer, Applications Developer, Computer Consultant, Information Technology Analyst (IT Analyst), Software Architect, Software Developer, Software Development Engineer, Software Engineer, Technical Consultant
This is what some of our clients have said in summary about our Australian Immigration services:
- “Anna is a friend in need and an immigration agent with supreme proficiency: a reliable professional, fully confident, sincere and amicable gentleman”
- “A very personalized professional assistance…”
- “Highly knowledgeable, proactive and willing to go the extra mile to get job done”
- “I believe the visa was only granted due to the hard work and dedication Anna put into my application.”
- “His response and way of working towards queries resolutions was outstanding.”
- “I would highly recommend his service where you will be guaranteed 100% .”
- “Anna means big brother and he is one of the most trusted and honest people I have communicated with”
- “Very professional, knowledgeable and timely”
- “Dr. Anna is the best possible person you can trust…Very Professional, ethical, fast and responsive…”
- “Best Visa Advisor!!!”
- “My words cannot describe the gratitude for your services”
- “He is very thorough and professional in his approach!”
- “Anna was wonderful, helping me and my employer with my RSMS”
- “Anna has always been very approachable and patient in answering all my questions. He is very knowledgeable and a very friendly person. His approach toward the case is very honest and professional.”
- “He is a motivated and responsible person with a high degree of integrity.”
- “We could not have been more impressed with the standard and quality of your service.”
- “Looking for a guide to help you file Permanent Residency in Australia – Anna beats everyone in all aspects!!”
- “He is a very professional person whom we can trust.”
- “Anna is the most patient migration agent I have ever met.”
- “I am absolutely delighted with his professional advice and prompt response to my queries”
- “Visa help Australia is undoubtedly the best Immigration Services for Australia & Dr. Annathurai is one of the best immigration consultants”
- “I could not have imagined any other agent other than Anna to handle my case. He is very professional and extremely fast.”
- “He was extremely thorough, knowledgeable and professional every step of this process”
- “A true, genuine and honest person!!!”
- “Professional with a personal touch”
- “He is a very genuine and honest individual and I’d highly recommend Dr. Anna”
- “A trusted partner in your pursuit and a thorough Professional – He is more concerned about the timeliness on your VISA application than you would be worried about it. “
- “Anna has always delivered clear, concise, accurate, timely information and realistic options”
- “He is very professional and very honest.”
- “Anna is very professional, honest and a hard worker”
- “Anna always patiently answered all my queries…”