UNIT GROUP 2326 URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNERS:
URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNERS develop and implement plans and policies for the controlled use of urban and rural land, and advise on economic, environmental and social factors affecting land use.
UNIT GROUP 2326 URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNERS: Indicative Skill Level
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- compiling and analysing data on economic, legal, political, cultural, demographic, sociological, physical and environmental factors affecting land use
- conferring with government authorities, communities, Architects, social scientists, Legal Professionals, and planning, development and environmental specialists
- devising and recommending use and development of land, and presenting narrative and graphic plans, programs and designs to groups and individuals
- advising governments and organisations on urban and regional planning and resource planning
- reviewing and evaluating environmental impact reports
- staying up-to-date with changes in building and zoning codes, regulations and other legal issues
- may serve as mediators in disputes over planning proposals and projects
- may speak at public meetings and appear before government to explain planning proposals
232611 Urban and Regional Planner
232611 URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNER
Develops and implements plans and policies for the controlled use of urban and rural land, and advises on economic, environmental and social factors affecting land use.
Skill Level: 1
Resource Management Planner (NZ)
Traffic and Transport Planner
“He gained our confidence from the very first conversation and in short time we found him very honest, knowledgeable, professional and considerate person.”
“Getting an Australian PR is challenging and the application process requires in-depth knowledge and patience.
After a lot of thinking, we decided to take someone’s help for the application. We were not fully satisfied with any of the immigration agents/companies we contacted before talking to Anna. He gained our confidence from the very first conversation and in short time we found him very honest, knowledgeable, professional and considerate person.
He has a very high attention for details, which is very critical for a successful application.
In addition to the work related questions, he has been very understanding in answering our general uncertainties about new place.
We are very satisfied with his assistance and would highly recommend Anna for any immigration service for Australia.”
Saurabh, Australian PR visa – subclass 189 visa – 05 August 2016