- Skilled Migration Consultants Pvt Ltd is a leading Australian immigration consultancy registered in India, providing Australian immigration and visa services.
- Visa Help Australia Pty Ltd is an Australian company specialising on Australian visas and immigration services.
- Through these companies, we have helped hundreds of people to migrate and travel to Australia.
- Whether you are looking for an Australia visa to migrate or you need to apply for an Australian visa for your partner or parents, you can be confident that Skilled Migration Consultants and Visa Help Australia have the experience and services to make the process as easy as possible.
- Our comprehensive visa and immigration services include immigration advice from registered migration agents, an exceptional success rate, document checking and visa processing. Please visit our testimonials
To apply for a 457 visa, you must:
- have been nominated by an approved business
- be nominated to work in an approved skilled occupation on the Skilled Occupation List
- meet the skills and experience requirements necessary to work in the nominated occupation
- meet registration and licensing obligations, if applicable
- speak vocational English
If you are nominated for a trade occupation, you may be required to do a skills assessment. Please refer to Trades Recognition Australia website for further information about the occupations that require a skills assessment.
If you are nominated for a ‘Project and Program Administrator or Specialist Manager not elsewhere classified’, you will need to do skills assessment. Please refer to VETASSESS website for further information.
English language proficiency
The following tests are accepted to demonstrate your level of English language proficiency:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Occupational English Test (OET)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test (TOEFL iBT)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic test
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test (which was conducted on or after 1 January 2015)
Required test scores
Most primary applicants (except the exempted categories) who are sponsored by a standard business sponsor need to demonstrate the following level of English proficiency:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): An overall test score of at least 5.0 with a score of at least 4.5 in each of the four test components
- Occupational English Test (OET): Score of at least ‘B’ in each of the four components
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test (TOEFL iBT): Total score of at least 36 with a score of at least 3 for each of the test components of listening and reading, and a score of at least 12 for each of the test components of writing and speaking
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: Overall test score of at least 36 with a score of at least 30 in each of the four test components
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): Overall test score of at least 154 with a score of at least 147 in each of the four test components.
“If simple, honest, and personalized service is what you are looking for then you need to look no further than Dr. Anna as your migration specialist.”
“We would like to extend our deepest gratitude to Dr. Anna now that our much-awaited dream of holding an Australian PR visa and re-location to Australia has come true
We cannot express in words how delighted we are with the friendly, yet highly professional assistance we received from him. He has extensive knowledge in the field of Australian immigration law. To begin with, he gave us a complete understanding into the entire process, the documentation and timelines, so we were fully aware of the process right from the start. He was very prompt while addressing each and every issue of ours and gave us his frank opinion. We were relaxed throughout this stressful process, thanks to Anna.
If simple, honest, and personalized service is what you are looking for then you need to look no further than Dr. Anna as your migration specialist. We have already suggested his services to a couple of friends and we strongly recommend him to anyone who needs support and guidance in getting an Australian visa.”
Alan & Andrea, Mumbai, India-Subclass 189 – Skilled Independent Visa-31st January 2017