UNIT GROUP 2212 AUDITORS, COMPANY SECRETARIES AND CORPORATE TREASURERS
- Skilled Migration Consultants Pvt Ltd is a leading Australian immigration consultancy registered in India, providing Australian immigration and visa services.
- Visa Help Australia Pty Ltd is an Australian company specialising on Australian visas and immigration services.
- Through these companies, we have helped hundreds of people to migrate and travel to Australia.
- Whether you are looking for an Australia visa to migrate or you need to apply for an Australian visa for your partner or parents, you can be confident that Skilled Migration Consultants and Visa Help Australia have the experience and services to make the process as easy as possible.
- Our comprehensive visa and immigration services include immigration advice from registered migration agents, an exceptional success rate, document checking and visa processing. Please visit our testimonials
AUDITORS, COMPANY SECRETARIES AND CORPORATE TREASURERS conduct audits of accounting systems, procedures and financial statements, manage corporate funding and financial risk, and administer and review corporate compliance activities.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification. In the case of Corporate Treasurers and Company Secretaries, at least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- arranging, giving notice of and attending meetings of directors and shareholders
- advising organisations’ governing boards on matters concerning compliance with stock exchange listing rules, relevant legislation and corporation practice
- supervising organisations’ share capital by preparing documents and share issues, and handling share transfers
- controlling treasury and treasury systems and establishing and reviewing risk management objectives and treasury policies
- identifying, managing and reporting on financial risks
- assisting with equity management, debt management, securities and taxation planning issues
- collecting, analysing and interpreting information on the financial standing, cost structures and trading effectiveness of organisations
- devising, re-organising and establishing budgetary cost control and other accounting systems such as computer-based systems
- conducting audits and investigations and preparing financial statements and reports for management, shareholders, and governing and statutory bodies
- evaluating the cost effectiveness and risks of operational processes, activities, policies and systems
- reporting to management on the existence and effectiveness of the system of internal controls
- establishing audit objectives, and designing and implementing audit methodologies, processes and audit report criteria
UNIT GROUP 2212 AUDITORS, COMPANY SECRETARIES AND CORPORATE TREASURERS: Occupations
221211 Company Secretary
221212 Corporate Treasurer
221213 External Auditor
221214 Internal Auditor
221211 COMPANY SECRETARY
Plans, administers and reviews corporate compliance activities and effective practice concerning company board meetings and shareholdings, ensuring all business matters and transactions are managed and implemented as directed by the board.
Skill Level: 1
221212 CORPORATE TREASURER
Alternative Title:Financial Risk Manager
Manages corporate funding, liquidity and financial risk associated with the profitable development and operation of an organisation. May be involved in acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures. Registration or licensing may be required.
Skill Level: 1
221213 EXTERNAL AUDITOR
Designs and operates information and reporting systems, procedures and controls to meet external financial reporting requirements. Registration or licensing is required.
Skill Level: 1
221214 INTERNAL AUDITOR
Alternative Title:Audit Officer
Examines, verifies, evaluates and reports on financial, operational and managerial processes, systems and outcomes to ensure financial and operational integrity and compliance, and assists in business process reviews, risk assessments, developing deliverables and reporting progress against outcomes. Registration or licensing may be required.
Skill Level: 1