Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Worker Australia ANZSCO 411511:
- Skilled Migration Consultants Pvt Ltd is a leading Australian immigration consultancy registered in India, providing Australian immigration and visa services.
- Visa Help Australia Pty Ltd is an Australian company specialising on Australian visas and immigration services.
- Through these companies, we have helped hundreds of people to migrate and travel to Australia.
- Whether you are looking for an Australia visa to migrate or you need to apply for an Australian visa for your partner or parents, you can be confident that Skilled Migration Consultants and Visa Help Australia have the experience and services to make the process as easy as possible.
- Our comprehensive visa and immigration services include immigration advice from registered migration agents, an exceptional success rate, document checking and visa processing. Please visit our testimonials
- Are you an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Worker? Are you planning for Australian immigration?
- If you would like to immigrate to Australia as an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Worker, you will need to first decide which visa would be a suitable visa for you to apply.
- If your occupation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Worker is on the:
you may be able to apply for a visa under skilled migration program for Australia
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Worker Australia ANZSCO 411511
Liaises with patients, clients, visitors to hospitals and other medical facilities and staff at health clinics, and works as a team member to arrange, coordinate and provide health care delivery in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community health clinics. Registration or licensing may be required.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Worker Australia:
Group: 4115 Indigenous Health Workers
assist with the coordination and provision of health care delivery to Indigenous communities.
- maintaining health records and statistics
- acting as an advocate in the community they serve, and as a communicator and interpreter on behalf of clients and other health workers
- providing clinical functions, such as case management and follow-up, independently or in consultation with other health care providers
- providing health education to individual clients and staff in health facilities
- providing cultural education to persons outside the cultural community and life skills education to the community they serve
- providing counselling and referring clients to other health care providers where necessary
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Worker Australia: Occupations in this Group
- 411511 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Worker
- 411512 Kaiawhina (Hauora) (Maori Health Assistant)